Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Best resource for moving from ASP 2.0 to ASP.NET

Best resource for moving from ASP 2.0 to ASP.NET

Looking for the best resource (book, online article, etc) for moving from ASP 2.0 to ASP.NET...
I'm ready to make the jump. What do you think?

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

I'd have to say that your best starting point is www.asp.net. Realize that
moving from ASP to ASP.NET is not a trivial task.

Ray at home

<MMM> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Looking for the best resource (book, online article, etc) for moving from
ASP 2.0 to ASP.NET...
I'm ready to make the jump. What do you think?

Stephanie Stowe

My former employer asked me, how long would it take to convert our apps from
ASP to ASP.NET? I said

No.

But wait, No is not a time answer. I said that's right. It is not a
conversion. It's a redesign and rewrite.

>But that is not what you asked. So I babble.
><MMM> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>Looking for the best resource (book, online article, etc) for moving from

ASP 2.0 to ASP.NET...
>I'm ready to make the jump. What do you think?

thorpe

a special offer from microsoft.

http://www.aspnetwebcasts.com/Default.aspx