Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Detailed error message

Detailed error message

John

Hi

I have uploaded a working script to a remote shared web host. Now all I get
is the below error. Is there a way to get detailed error message that
describes the error and where it occurs?

Thanks

Regards

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot
be displayed.

Please try the following:

a.. Open the www.mydomain.co.uk home page, and then look for links
to the information you want.
b.. Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

c.. Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
d.. You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Set your browser to show detailed error messages first.
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109 In a default IIS configuration, more
details are sent, but it is possible that your host turned off that setting.

Ray at home

news:OWRwma%(E-Mail Removed)...