Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Upload file

Upload file

מרינה

HI, I'd like to save images from urls ?
I need to save images with a procedure that i get it the url of image.

if anyone know about this problem, let me know? Thank you

Steven Burn

http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2173

--

Regards