Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Cannot view asp

Cannot view asp

A-Face

Hi

I've got IIS installed and running on Win 2000 Professional. However it
seems that I cannot view asp code. To test I've used the good old "Hello
world" example.

When run through localhost I'm met with page cannot be displayed.
When run through c:\inetpub\wwwroot, I'm met with a blank page yet I can
view the text in HTML.

I've checked my properties for home directory and I've got TCP port 80,
execute permissions as script only and application protection as
medium(pooled).

The local path address is correct and its set to Read, Log visits and Index
this resource.

I don't know what's going wrong so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx
A-Face

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/2109