Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Domain Search Script

Domain Search Script

Orane

Good day to you all. I trying to find a PHP or ASP script
to put on my website that would allow people to search for
availability on domain names. Can someone point me in the
right direction.

Thank you......