Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Problem with the Request object

Problem with the Request object

Xena

I'm trying some ASP script on my Windows XP professional.
I have installed the IIS and it's running fine. All the ASP pages are
running good except when there's a request involved, a submit button or
anything that loads another page such as using information from a form, a
radio buttons, or checkboxes. When I click on submit I get "The page cannot
be found".
Any suggestions??
thanks.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Xena wrote:
> I'm trying some ASP script on my Windows XP professional.
> I have installed the IIS and it's running fine. All the ASP pages are
> running good except when there's a request involved, a submit button
> or anything that loads another page such as using information from a
> form, a radio buttons, or checkboxes. When I click on submit I get
> "The page cannot be found".
> Any suggestions??
> thanks.

Fix your FORM tag?

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Mark Schupp

show the code

--
Mark Schupp
Head of Development

"Xena" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm trying some ASP script on my Windows XP professional.
> I have installed the IIS and it's running fine. All the ASP pages are
> running good except when there's a request involved, a submit button or
> anything that loads another page such as using information from a form, a
> radio buttons, or checkboxes. When I click on submit I get "The page

cannot
> be found".
> Any suggestions??
> thanks.

Patrice

Check out the IIS log. You'll see then what is the bad URL you are trying to
reach...

Patrice

--

news:(E-Mail Removed)...