Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Cannot using style sheet inside ASP generated Excel

Cannot using style sheet inside ASP generated Excel

Utada P.W. SIU

Dear All,

I would like to using style sheet in ASP generated Excel, but it sees cannot
using it.
Here's my code:

'------------------- CODE -----------------------------------------
<!--
..report {
font-family: Arial;
font-size: 11pt;
}
//-->

<%
response.contentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel"
%>

How to solve it? Thanks for advance ^.^!!

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

This is not ASP related. Please either see a client-side group, or try
formating a spreadsheet the way you'd like it to look, saving that as an
HTML file from within Excel, and then analyze the styles it created.

Ray at home

news:(E-Mail Removed)...