Event ID: 9
Date: 9/22/2004
Time: 8:44:15 a.m.
User: N/A
Computer: COPENHAGEN
Warning: IIS log failed to write entry, File
/LM/W3SVC/1147873383/Root/global.asa
Line 8 Missing Default Property. A default property was not found for the
object..

Here is my global.asa

<script language="vbscript" runat="server">
sub Session_OnStart
set Session("HistLog") = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
Session("HistCount") = 0
end sub

sub Session_OnEnd
Session("HistCount") = nothing
set Session("HistLog") = nothing
end sub
</script>

Thank you.
rjb

Jeff Cochran

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:16:16 +1200, "rjb" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hello All!
>
>Would you have a look in this Event. This happens from time to time.
>When this happens all my ASP.NET sites are not available. I have
>to restart IIS process to get all up and running again. Any ideas?
>
>Event Type: Warning
>Event Source: Active Server Pages
>Event Category: None
>Event ID: 9
>Date: 9/22/2004
>Time: 8:44:15 a.m.
>User: N/A
>Computer: COPENHAGEN
>Warning: IIS log failed to write entry, File
>/LM/W3SVC/1147873383/Root/global.asa
>Line 8 Missing Default Property. A default property was not found for the
>object..

Maybe see:

Jeff