Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > question about CDONTS component

question about CDONTS component

NEWS

Hi
I have W2k pro workstation intsalled on my server and I am trying to send an
e-mail with my asp script. I found out how to do it and copied it over on my
script.

Just to make it short . it is not doing anything. There is no error message
.. Looks like it sent the e-mail. But when I check my e-mail I see no e-mail
from this script.

Could you help me with this please.
Tell me ! is this component something I have to install on my server in
order to make it work ? Or is this comes with IIS ?

Thanks in advance

Steven Burn

http://www.kbalertz.com/kb_324649.aspx

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

news:YVn3d.26619$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...

CDONTS Component Kuldeep ASP .Net 2 08-07-2006 05:02 PM
ActiveX component can't create object: 'CDONTS.NewMail' aa ASP General 1 05-13-2004 05:16 PM
Send iframe in a message with Cdonts or other component? Vilmar Braz„o de Oliveira ASP General 1 12-18-2003 09:00 AM
Where i can find a Cdonts email component ivan divandelen ASP General 0 09-02-2003 07:59 AM
Sending message to SMTP server using CDONTS component Chris Pearson ASP .Net 2 07-28-2003 12:06 PM

Advertisments