Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Single sign on

Single sign on

Stephen Rossberg

Can someone point me to resources that will tell me more about enabling a
web application to integrate with windows security for single sign on

Thanks

Ken Schaefer

Um, it can be as simple as checking some boxes in IIS Manager. You probably
need to tell us what you want to accomplish exactly...

For more information on IIS based authentication mechanisms, grab the sample
chapter from my IIS 6.0 security book (there's a link to the PDF on my
homepage: http://www.adopenstatic.com/)

Cheers
Ken

news:(E-Mail Removed)...