Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Backup

Backup

Rajani

Hello,

I uploaded all the files to the website. I am using Access database.
Everyday i want to take backup. How can i take backup from ASP and copy to my
local system. If any problem in the database i will restore the backUp file.
I am using classic ASP. I want to compress the database and backup.

Thanx in advance.