Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Session expired exception

Session expired exception

Marina

There is no specific exception that happens. You are likely to get a
NullReferenceException because you won't find the variable you are looking
for and you will try to use it. Thsi is a pretty generic exception though,
you can't assume it was because the session object doesn't have your
variable.

"Galore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eI9%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> Guys, how can I determine the kind of exception is thown when the I try
> to access the Session object when it has expired. I need to write code
> that handles it (show a custom error page). When another exception
> happens, such as oledbexception, I'll use another custom error page,
> definied in my web.config.
>
> I'll use the Application_Error event to catch all the exceptions.
>
> Thanks

Galore