Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Is a dictionary garbage collected automatically?

Is a dictionary garbage collected automatically?

Sam Sungshik Kong

Hello!

I'm trying to use a dictionary.
I know how to create it.
Do I have to destruct it by myself?
For short-hand, I made a function to create it and didn't do anything for
destruction.

Function dict
Set dict = createobject("scripting.dictionary")
End Function

Set di = dict()
'use di
'now what?

Also, is there any difference between createobject and server.createobject
when I create a dictionary?

TIA.

Sam

Sam Sungshik Kong

One more question.

When I retrieve items from a dictionary in a For Each statement, they come
out in an order that I added?
My test shows positive but I am not sure.

Sam

news:(E-Mail Removed)...