Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > installing and running PHP alongside with ASP

installing and running PHP alongside with ASP

aa

Does anybody have an experience of installing and running PHP alongside with ASP on wk2/IIS5 ?

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

If you have a question, feel free to just ask it. :]

Ray at work

"aa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Does anybody have an experience of installing and running PHP alongside with
ASP on wk2/IIS5 ?

aa

Will installing PHP somehoe affect ASP performance?

message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you have a question, feel free to just ask it. :]
>
> Ray at work
>
> "aa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody have an experience of installing and running PHP alongside

with
> ASP on wk2/IIS5 ?

Bob Lehmann

No.

Bob Lehmann

"aa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Will installing PHP somehoe affect ASP performance?

> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > If you have a question, feel free to just ask it. :]
> >
> > Ray at work
> >
> > "aa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anybody have an experience of installing and running PHP alongside

> with
> > ASP on wk2/IIS5 ?

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

I have PHP installed on a test server and all is fine. I don't use PHP in
production anywhere or have it installed on any production servers, however.
It should be fine though.