Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > .vbs function in an .asp page?

.vbs function in an .asp page?

ben h

can I include into an .asp page a script file?
My script file would have a bunch of functions written in VBScript, say, and my
asp page also in VBScript.

I want to be able to write a few functions that can be accessed by an .asp page,
and also by scripts that run on the web server (e.g. via scheduled tasks).

ben

Dave Anderson

ben h wrote:
> can I include into an .asp page a script file?
> My script file would have a bunch of functions written in VBScript,
> say, and my asp page also in VBScript.
>
> I want to be able to write a few functions that can be accessed by an
> .asp page, and also by scripts that run on the web server (e.g. via
> scheduled tasks).

Pesumably, yes, but VBScript on the client is spectacularly short-sighted,
so I wouldn't.

--
Dave Anderson