Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mailer and another browser

Mailer and another browser

Pascal

Hi,
I'm using mozilla 1.4 in windows. I've got a favortie browser, which is
not mozilla, but I'm using its mailer, cause it's the best. However,
when body of message contains links in my mail, or in news, i would
like to open, mozilla appear to be the default one, but i would like to
open them in my favorite one. Can somebody help figure this out?

--
Pascal
For personal mail, remove NO SPAM

rifleman

Pascal cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly:

> Hi,
> I'm using mozilla 1.4 in windows. I've got a favortie browser, which is
> not mozilla, but I'm using its mailer, cause it's the best. However,
> when body of message contains links in my mail, or in news, i would
> like to open, mozilla appear to be the default one, but i would like to
> open them in my favorite one. Can somebody help figure this out?

Yes, you have to set your "other" browser (Opera perhaps?) as default.

--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend

Pascal

rifleman wrote:
> Pascal cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm using mozilla 1.4 in windows. I've got a favortie browser, which
>> is not mozilla, but I'm using its mailer, cause it's the best.
>> However, when body of message contains links in my mail, or in news,
>> i would like to open, mozilla appear to be the default one, but i
>> would like to open them in my favorite one. Can somebody help figure
>> this out?
>>

> Yes, you have to set your "other" browser (Opera perhaps?) as default.

Done. It's not the problem. Actually I found out another solution, I use
thunderbird.
--
Pascal
For personal mail, remove no spam
http://dragpas.free.fr

Hellmark

Pascal's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> Done. It's not the problem. Actually I found out another solution, I use
> thunderbird.

Out of curiousity what do you use for a browser? Personally I use a
Firebird/Tbird combo.

--
Hellmark
-If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit!

Re: [sendmail,perl] How to catch a mailer error [perl script as sendmail.cf mailer] Andrzej Adam Filip Perl 0 03-31-2008 09:24 PM
javascript built-in mini-browser mailer? Hollywood Javascript 1 11-06-2007 08:51 AM
MOSSAD AND 911 - Zack was the anthrax mailer ? stj911@rock.com Python 1 02-09-2007 11:04 PM
Default E-Mailer PT Firefox 8 01-15-2006 10:40 AM
Auto mailer Sunil ASP .Net 2 12-30-2003 07:01 AM

Advertisments