Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP - how fast is your internet connection

ASP - how fast is your internet connection

Mark D. Thompson

I'd like to know how to implement a program which measures how fast a user's
internet connection speed is?

Thanks.

Lance Wynn

I've used a product from this company:
http://www.visualware.com/

I don't use it often, but when I need it, it is very handy.

"Mark D. Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
I'd like to know how to implement a program which measures how fast a user's
internet connection speed is?

Thanks.

Lance Wynn

http://myspeed.visualware.com

Here's the actual product. I think they did a great job with it