Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > non-persistent cookies

non-persistent cookies

hochun

I am trying to read non-persistent cookies that is not reading in the
program coding
is there any software thich can read it (just like Cookie Monster, but it
can't read non-persistent cookies )

Thanks

Hans Kesting

"hochun" <(E-Mail Removed),com> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am trying to read non-persistent cookies that is not reading in the
> program coding
> is there any software thich can read it (just like Cookie Monster, but it
> can't read non-persistent cookies )
>
> Thanks

Where do you want to read those cookies?
On the webserver they should come in along with the Request.
On a client, using a winform program, it might be difficult:
non-persistent cookies should not be stored, but kept only in memory.

Hans Kesting