Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Directing dynamically generated html content to word from ASP.NET

Re: Directing dynamically generated html content to word from ASP.NET

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

This article explains how to generate Excel and Word documents for your
ASP.NET users:
http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterA...200309so_l.asp

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"Nick Coppola" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I did this in ASP classic and can't seem to find the correct was in

ASP.NET. I'm looking to render some HTML in an asp.net page and instead of
just displaying the results, change the content-type so it displays the html
as a word document.

> I've not been successful and can not see any docmentation for this in

asp.net.