Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > server control

server control

gladiator

Hello everyone:
recently I am building a web application, i want to know what is the
difference between web server control and web html control,what feachers do
they provide?
resource and document will be more appreciated.Thanks A lot!!

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

ASP.net homework questions should be posted in the ASP.net groups. This is
a "classic" ASP group. The ASP.net groups have "aspnet" in their names.

Ray at work

news:(E-Mail Removed)...