Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > FrontPage error

FrontPage error

cathedr@wa.state.gov

Does anyone have any idea what secret location I would look in to eliminate
this error. I received the error when trying to publish the website from one
server to another.

Server error: The folder that would hold URL
'agency/rgn/r2/_overlay/region2.htm_nav_sumipntg010_hbtn.gif' does not exist
on the server.

Since the 'agency/rgn/r2/' folder does not exist on either of the servers
anymore, I don't have any idea where the error is coming from.

Pauline Parrot

turn off caching in IIS
it's kinda hidden

"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...