Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Translating folders in URLs into query strings without Custom Error handler

Translating folders in URLs into query strings without Custom Error handler

Vince C.

Hi.

My web site is entirely based on XML/XSL. Transformation of XML into HTML is a
server-side process. All my URLs are like this:
http://host/Application/?Document=AnyDoc&Chapter=3. There is only one script,
default.asp, in the root web that processes requests and displays HTML content
based on the query string.

I'd like to intercept calls to http://host/Application/Catalog and translate
into http://host/Application/?Document=Catalog before it is passed to the custom
error 404 handler. Can it be done - do I need a HTML filter or something?

Thanks for any hint/suggestion.

Vince C.