Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > search engine - javascript slideshow

search engine - javascript slideshow

Carol Carrot

I have this javascript slideshow that uses descriptions.
Since the descriptions are within the javascript, the search engines don't
pick up the descriptions.

I can put the descriptions in the Keywords meta-tag, and this works great,
but I don't want to have to write the info at in the<head> area, then again
in the body.

I've found that i can put the keywords meta-tag down in the body near the
javascript=- that works for the search engine, but I'm sure it is invalid
HTML (or is it really?)

What else can I do?

thanks a lot