Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Generating MD5 hash in ASP that returns same string as .NET MD5CryptoServiceProvider?

Generating MD5 hash in ASP that returns same string as .NET MD5CryptoServiceProvider?

Derrick

I need to generate an MD5 hash in ASP, not ASP.NET, and have that hash be
the same as what is produced by the .NET MD5CryptoServiceProvider, any
ideas?

I found a few examples that return MD5 hash as hex string, how can I resolve
that with the byte[] that .NET MD5 implementation gives me?

Thanks in advance!

Derrick