Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > creating windows users from asp page?

creating windows users from asp page?

Derrick

We are trying to create a basic "signup for demo download" where user enters
info, gets an email with user/pass to go and ftp download the demo. FTP
currently is using NT security. Is it possible to create an NT user from
ASP? Or is there any other tactic that is more standard?

Thanks in advance!

Derrick

Derrick

Curt -

Thanks, after looking over a few posts, I think I will do it with
application level security and http download.

Derrick

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ADSI should let you create users but if you will be having a lot of them

you