Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla/Firebird: calling up external e-mail client

Mozilla/Firebird: calling up external e-mail client

dj tuchler

How do I use the evolution e-mail application with Firebird?

Thanks

dj tuchler

ho alexandre

dj tuchler wrote:
> How do I use the evolution e-mail application with Firebird?

I guess you can ?
[http://texturizer.net/firebird/faq.html#4.9]

--
XandreX
/I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/

dj tuchler

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:21:38 +0200, ho alexandre wrote:

> dj tuchler wrote:
>> How do I use the evolution e-mail application with Firebird?

> I guess you can ?
> [http://texturizer.net/firebird/faq.html#4.9]

Apparently, it can be done under Windows. No instructions for Linux.

dj tuchler

Derald Martin

"dj tuchler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How do I use the evolution e-mail application with Firebird?

I'm running browser-only Mozilla under Win98se. I forget where I
saw it documented, but the following lines added to users' prefs.js
files cause the browser to call the registered mail or news client,
respectively:

>user_pref("network.protocol-handler.external.mail", true);
>user_pref("network.protocol-handler.external.news", true);

I'm not sure but I think that this is also available from the
"preferential" extension. I remember now where I saw the prefs file
entries. Maybe these links will help:
http://www.geocities.com/pratiksolanki/ ;
http://mozilla.gunnars.net/mozfaq_addons.html ;
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...%2540localhost
--
HTH,
Derald Martin

Calling external file Gerald ASP .Net 1 12-07-2005 03:37 PM
Create references to external scipt files from within an external script file Mellow Crow Javascript 6 11-04-2005 01:16 PM
Asynchronous external calling of a Runnable's method? Chris Cornell Java 1 06-14-2004 08:46 PM
unresolved external symbol/using an external dll Scott Allen C++ 8 05-02-2004 06:11 PM
Help!!! Loosing SessionState when calling external programm Freddy Fischer ASP .Net 1 10-23-2003 05:32 PM

Advertisments