Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Get time at client

Get time at client

John G.

New to ASP, JScript, VBScript. I have a server in one time zone and a
client in another. The ASP reads time from the server. I need capture the
time on the client and use that in the server code. Any suggestions
appreciated. Thanks.
--
John Goodfellow
irtfnm

Evertjan.

John G. wrote on 21 aug 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

> New to ASP, JScript, VBScript. I have a server in one time zone and a
> client in another. The ASP reads time from the server. I need
> capture the time on the client and use that in the server code. Any
> suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

As I wrote this morning in this NG, you could try my code in:

<http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...2B9E6F6eejj99%
40194.109.133.29>

--
Evertjan.