Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > pass variable to next page with having submit button

pass variable to next page with having submit button

weiwei

Hi all
I am having trouble, let's say, I have a form text field, and I want
to pass it to the next page, however, I don not want to use submitted
button, instead I want to have a variable in link and pass that
variable to the next page
see below code

<form name="form1" method="post" action="">
name
<input type="text" name="name">
</form>
<%
name = Server.URLEncode("# wei")
%>

is there any way to pass those variable to the next page without
having the submitted button

thanks in advance

joker

They will be passed on if they click on the link. All you have to do is
have that page read the values.