Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Templating

Templating

Chad A. Beckner

Hey everyone,

Ok, I'm trying to create a site that will utlize a common template file.
I was able to do this in ASP by using an ISAPI filter to redirect the
requests to a .asp file, in which in that I executed a server.execute. As
for ASP.NET, all I have found is creating .ascx files, and removing the
this when I'm creating the files in VS.NET. Does anyone have a good
solution, either using the one of the HTTP[Module/Runtime, etc] setups?

Thanks!

Chad

TJS

google this