Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Script exeption ...'CActiveScriptEngine::AddScriptlet()'..

Script exeption ...'CActiveScriptEngine::AddScriptlet()'..

Mikael Boedker

Hi

Well, like a lot of other people I have a problem that's about to drive me
nuts...

1-2 times a day, one of our webservers dumps the following to the
application log:

Error: File /default.asp Script Engine Exception. A ScriptEngine threw
expection 'C00000FD' in 'IActiveScriptParse:arseScriptText()' from
'CActiveScriptEngine::AddScriptlet()'..
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:

Call one of the websites on the server and the webserver states the following:

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03e9'

Out of memory

/Default.asp, line 0

or

HTTP 500 Error ...

Well, not a lot of help in these messages (at least not for me ... ).

Now ... has anybody seen - and mayby solved - this problem before, then I
would appreceate any help or guidance.

Thanks
Mikael Boedker

What if new throws exeption? doublemaster007@gmail.com C++ 10 12-18-2009 09:20 AM
Exeption properties tshad ASP .Net 2 02-08-2006 11:44 PM
Catch duplicate primary key exeption ad ASP .Net 4 06-07-2005 11:32 AM
Strange exeption when connecting to WebService Ricky K. Rasmussen ASP .Net 1 10-25-2004 01:59 AM
System.Directoryservices getting TxIsolationLevel exeption? Robert Wallström ASP .Net Security 5 06-05-2004 03:08 AM

Advertisments