Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Newie

Newie

Carolyn

I have just download Mozilla, it keep saying that my home page can not be
found
in fact anything I put in it says the same thing

Why?

I have been using IE6.0 have not had any problem

Carolyn

Irmen de Jong

Carolyn wrote:
> I have just download Mozilla, it keep saying that my home page can not be
> found
> in fact anything I put in it says the same thing
>
> Why?
>
> I have been using IE6.0 have not had any problem

Check your HTTP proxy configuration, likely you have set up
a proxy in IE6 and forgot to do that in Mozilla.

--Irmen

rifleman

Carolyn cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly:

> I have just download Mozilla, it keep saying that my home page can not be
> found
> in fact anything I put in it says the same thing
>
> Why?
>
> I have been using IE6.0 have not had any problem
>

> Carolyn

Silly question - you are "on line" in Moz aren't you? (Little plug-type
icon in bottom right)

--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend

Newie question gabitoju@gmail.com C++ 6 10-21-2006 06:15 AM
STL newie MConly C++ 1 03-14-2005 05:44 PM
Newie needs data access ralf ASP .Net 2 10-07-2003 05:22 PM

Advertisments