Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > OT Crystal Reports

OT Crystal Reports

Mike

I post their here because I guess alot of you use Crystal
Reports, if I am wrong I apologize for the intrusion. If
I am right can someone recomend a good book or website for
helping me with parameters and passing them to a report?

Thanks
Mike

Scott

Josef Merschmeier