Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Web Based email system like hotmail

Web Based email system like hotmail

Joker7

Hi,

I have been looking for some time now, for a web based email system like
hotmail, where we can set it up on our LAN. Have found some but all are a
bit expensive ,would like to find as free ASP script if possible .

Thank You
Chris

Jeff Cochran

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:00:11 +0100, "Joker7" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have been looking for some time now, for a web based email system like
>hotmail, where we can set it up on our LAN. Have found some but all are a
>bit expensive ,would like to find as free ASP script if possible .

Check aspin.com:

http://www.aspin.com/home/components/email/pop

Jeff