Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Why can't I call the funtion of crypt32.dll in asp?

Why can't I call the funtion of crypt32.dll in asp?

yang

Deal all:
I want to call the funtion of cryptapi (such as cryptaccquirecontext etc) in
asp, and if it runat at client, it's ok,but if it run at server in IIS(as the
same machine), it return error(error no= 2).
Please tell me why, ASAP? Thank you very much.

yang
--
Help