Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > possible to put 9 asp pages in one server,1 in remote , all under same domain?

possible to put 9 asp pages in one server,1 in remote , all under same domain?

Julia

Hi,
I have a site in israel which composed from 10 asp pages,
and i want to put page number 1 in a different server in U.S.A
since the page need to access a data base in USA.

all pages must belongs to the same domain,since i am using IE userData
behavior
to persist data.

thanks