Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Replace Tab Key to Return Key (Enter Key) from Web Forms?

Replace Tab Key to Return Key (Enter Key) from Web Forms?

M P

I have lots of textbox that needs to have data entry. Is it possible for me
to replace the tab key to return key that transfers the focus from one
textbox to another? And also, how to submit the form after all textbox have
values?

Mark

John

You can do this in client side script language such as Javascript. So please
cont JS group.

"M P" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...