Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > OT - sending HTML email

OT - sending HTML email

Steven Burn

Get yourself a copy of the freeware SMTP component (developed by Ostrosoft)

http://www.ostrosoft.com/smtp_component.asp

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

"Brett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a client that wants to send HTML based email.
>
> Building and sending isn't a problem, but he wants to include a plain text
> link at the top of the email that will display if the user doesn't not
> accept HTML email. Maybe it is the product we are using to send the

email,
> but there is no way to include non-HTML formatted text
> in the email. Is there a way to send non-HTML and HTML in a single email?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Brett

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/2474

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/
(Reverse address to reply.)

"Brett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a client that wants to send HTML based email.
>
> Building and sending isn't a problem, but he wants to include a plain text
> link at the top of the email that will display if the user doesn't not
> accept HTML email. Maybe it is the product we are using to send the

email,
> but there is no way to include non-HTML formatted text
> in the email. Is there a way to send non-HTML and HTML in a single email?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Brett

Brett