Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > access web server using raw HTTP...

access web server using raw HTTP...

Satinderpal Singh

Hello Everybody,

How can we request a web server and get the response without using
HttpWebRequest and HttpWebResponse object.

I mean, how can we access it at a raw level.

Regards
Satinder

John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\)

Open a telnet socket to port 80 on the web server and talk directly to the
server port using the http protocol

--
Regards

John Timney