Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Enforce Strong Passwords

Enforce Strong Passwords

Bryan Harrington

Hello all, I have a requirement to enforce strong passwords from a customer,
and I can only assume they won't be the last to ask for it.

Does anyone have any pointers for handling complex passwords? In this
particular case I need to enforce

between 6 and 16 Case Sensitive AlphaNumerics with at least one
non-AlphaNumeric character.

min and max I've got, but I'm not sure where to go with the rest.

Thanks!

Bryan Harrington

AH HAH.. finally figuered out the right thing to punch into Google..

Regular Expressions hooodoggie.. just what I needed.

http://www.regexlib.com

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...