Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > VBScript and JScript

VBScript and JScript

Serge Myrand

Hi,

At the top of my ASP page I declare <%@ Language=VBScript %> what do I
have to write to embed some JScript in that page? Do I have to indicate
that the code is intended to execute at the client side (if it is the
case)?

thank you in advance
serge

Serge Myrand

In fact what I am trying do do is automating a FORM POST

if Session("Table") = "basket" then
Session("Table") = "product"
window.onLoad = document.frmPickProd.submit()
end if

this gives the error 'Expected end of statement

if I put

<% Language=JScript %>
<%
window.onLoad = document.frmPickProd.submit()
%>

the error is ' Expected statement

I tried every form of <% <%@ etc.

thank's
serge

"Aaron [SQL Server MVP]" wrote:

> > what do I
> > have to write to embed some JScript in that page?

> Client-side JScript, or server-side JScript?
>
> --
> http://www.aspfaq.com/
> (Reverse address to reply.)

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

> what do I
> have to write to embed some JScript in that page?

Client-side JScript, or server-side JScript?

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/
(Reverse address to reply.)

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

<%
if session("Table") = "basket" then
session("Table") = "product"
response.write "<script>document.frmPickProd.submit();</script>"
end if
%>

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/