Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Upgrade from MS Access?

Upgrade from MS Access?

NavEEd

Howdy all./

Just wondering if there is a drag&Drop solution for migrating MS Access
forms to VB.NET?

Anyone had any experiences?

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

Maybe, but you wouldn't learn about it here... try an Access or VB.Net
forum.

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/
(Reverse address to reply.)

"NavEEd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:NybJc.73746$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Howdy all./
>
> Just wondering if there is a drag&Drop solution for migrating MS Access
> forms to VB.NET?
>
> Anyone had any experiences?

NavEEd

Well, in saying .net, I mean ASP.net front end..

Sorry.

"Aaron [SQL Server MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Maybe, but you wouldn't learn about it here... try an Access or VB.Net
> forum.
>
> --
> http://www.aspfaq.com/
> (Reverse address to reply.)
>

> "NavEEd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:NybJc.73746$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > Howdy all./
> >
> > Just wondering if there is a drag&Drop solution for migrating MS Access
> > forms to VB.NET?
> >
> > Anyone had any experiences?

James Baker

"NavEEd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:13dJc.73788$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well, in saying .net, I mean ASP.net front end..
>
> Sorry.

Regardless, this still isn't a .NET newsgroup...it's for "classic" ASP.
Check out: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet

NavEEd

Thanks for the help.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...