Event ID: 5
Date: 7/7/2004
Time: 6:15:40 AM
User: N/A
Computer: yyyyyy
Error: The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed
for Application Pool 'DefaultAppPool' because of the
following error: Could not create a Disk Cache Sub-
directory for the Application Pool. The data may have
additional error codes..

Data:
0000: 05 00 00 00 ....

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

That specific error message isn't listed, but browse through this article
and the links it points to:
http://www.aspfaq.com/2355

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/
(Reverse address to reply.)

news:277c601c4641b$61af75c0$(E-Mail Removed)...