Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Exporting HTML Table to Excel?

Exporting HTML Table to Excel?

M P

Is this possible? I am planning to export data from SQL that generates HTML
table. Instead of selecting the table and then copy then paste to excel, is
ther a script(JS or VB) that will automatically export or open the Query to
it.

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

"M P" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this possible? I am planning to export data from SQL that generates

HTML
> table. Instead of selecting the table and then copy then paste to excel,

is
> ther a script(JS or VB) that will automatically export or open the Query

> it.

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=199841
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=301044