Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Moving bookmarks

Moving bookmarks

zadok

I got a new computer with Win XP.

I replaced the bookmarks.html files on the new comp from my old comp.
Mozilla still doesn't show my bookmarks, just the Personal Toolbar
Folder, etc., that comes with the download.

How do I import my old bookmark file to the new computer?