Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Session.LCID?

Session.LCID?

Hagge

We are translating our web shop to Slovak but when I use Session.LCID=1051
for slovak do I get the error "Invalid LCID". The same shope use Swedish =
1053, Norwegian(Bokmal) = 1044, English = 1033 and no problems.

What do I have to do in order to get Slovak to work on the same server?

Regards,
Hagge

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

Find "0219" (without the quotes) on http://www.aspfaq.com/2413