Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Simple Insert into Table?

Simple Insert into Table?

Keith

Can anyone give me some simple sample code to insert a value from a session
variable into a table in a SQL DB.

I am using Dreamweaver MX04 and this works fine with their built in
procedures, but I need to modify one to do dual inserts and I am not
knowledgeable enough to modify the code.