Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASPX and form loading.

ASPX and form loading.

James Lattanzio

Dear Anyone,

If this is not the appropriate place to as an ASPX question, please
point to the correct location.

If it is the right place then, how can I open a second web form after
the user clicks a button on the first form. The project is in C# and ASPX.

James Lattanzio

Bob Barrows [MVP]

James Lattanzio wrote:
> Dear Anyone,
>
> If this is not the appropriate place to as an ASPX question,
> please point to the correct location.

You'll have a better chance of getting a reply in one of the dotnet groups.
I suggest

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET