Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > err.line

err.line

Aart Nicolai

Hi,

I am trying to trap my ASP errors using the ASP error object.
Everything works almost fine, but I can't retrieve the line number where
the error occured. Here is a little piece of my code:
==========================
If Err <> 0 Then
Response.Status = "500 Internal Server Error"
Response.Expires = 0

Dim ErrorContent
ErrorContent = ErrorContent & "Description: " & Err.Description & vblf
ErrorContent = ErrorContent & "Line: " & Err.Line & vblf
ErrorContent = ErrorContent & "Number: " & Err.Number & vblf
ErrorContent = ErrorContent & "Source: " & Err.Source & vblf

End If

When I run the ASP with an error I got the message "Object doesn't support this property or method: 'err.line'"

What is wrong and/or how can I retrieve the line number?

Thanks,

Aart