Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Automatic Page by Page Web refresh

Automatic Page by Page Web refresh

Matthew Ferri

I'm using Windows 2000 Pro SP4 and Office 2000 Pro Sp3.

I have some dynamic database pages that I do not want a user to see from
their local cache of pervious visits to this page.

When these individual pages are called, I would always want them refreshed
from the server. This is no matter what setting is used by the local
browser.

The closest KB article I found was Q200131, but that was not helpful to me.

If a page by page determination of an automatic server refresh (rather than
local cache refresh) is not possible, may I just set my entire web to be a
forced server refresh for every page, thereby superceding the user's local
browser settings.

Thanks in Advance.
Matthew

Slim