Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > SQL Keywords and Field names

SQL Keywords and Field names

Simon Wigzell

Does anyone have a definitive list of keywords to avoid or prohibit as field
names for the tables for an ASP driven program that communicates with a SQL
database? I have a website that allows customers to define tables online and
I keep hitting the field names I need to prohibit - "Function" is the latest
one. I'd like to just compare the users field names with a list and end this
problem for good! Also any VBScript words too? Thanks.

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/2080

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/